Date: Monday, 21 December 2015
Posted by: Marie Posa
As the year comes to a close we would like to say a huge thank you to all our clients for their support.
We wish you all a memorable holiday season and an awesome New Year.
We are launching exciting new courses in 2016, but in the meantime, please enjoy this super-easy recipe which is a real favourite of all of our team.
Delicious Xmas Almonds
- 1 kg natural almonds
- 1 heaped cup of icing sugar
- 1 heaped tablespoon of cinnamon
- Heat oven to 170 Celsius on Fan bake
- Line a large baking dish with baking paper
- Tip almonds into a colander, put under tap and wash with running cold water
- Mix the cinnamon & icing sugar into a large bowl
- Tip the wet almonds into the cinnamon mix and using a large spoon mix all the ingredients until the almonds a well coated.
- Tip the coated almonds into the lined baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Using a fork, give the almonds a good stir to stop them sticking.
- Return to the oven for another 15 minutes. Then give almonds another stir.
- Return to the oven for another 10 minutes. Almonds should be dry and have a snowy coating on them.
Remove baking dish from oven. Give the almonds a stir and leave to cool completely. Place into air tight jars and then enjoy as Xmas nibbles or take as gifts. People love them!
With very best wishes,
P.s. Feel free to share this recipe with colleagues, family and friends.