This half day course will provide Managers with tools and insights that really work, which can be applied the very same day on your return to the office.
Focusing on what’s important
- Your role and responsibilities, your role within your business or organisation, what’s the main purpose of your role?
Problem Solving Processes
- One of the key factors in managing work flow is handling interruptions and having processes for dealing with escalations. Our 5 step process is easy to implement and will save you and your staff time.
Dealing with Overload
- How to get off the urgent trap, clarifying responsibilities, learning to say ‘no’ to inessential tasks and realign goals with important priorities.
- Analysing efficiency vs busyness – understand processes for analysing work flow, identifying system bottlenecks and strategies for dealing with emails.
Make Better Use of Meetings
- Meeting that are not well managed can be huge time wasters. Learn 10 tips to make your meetings more productive.
Is This the Best Use of My Time?
- How to prioritise, to take ownership of you day, clarify expectations, overcome dependency and manage competing deadlines.
- Effective delegation – understand how to overcome barriers to delegation, how to put into place an effective 8 step process to manage risk, monitor progress and avoid upward delegation.
Continue the Learning
- Course attendees further build on the skills covered during the training by setting a 3 week Action Plan. They take the key information covered during the course and set a plan for implementing the strategies in-real-work-time over the next 3 weeks.
Download printable version of this course.